Accessibility statement for Advisory Board for Safer Gambling website
This website is run by the Advisory Board for Safer Gambling. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible:
- some PDF content which is linked to from this service is not fully accessible to screen reader software
- some content on the Gambling Commission's website which is linked to from this service us not fully accessible
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format, please contact us:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 0121 230 6666
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service EASS.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The Gambling Commission is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1. AA standard.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on [date]. The test was carried out by the Gambling Commission.
- this website using accessibility checking software and different devices including mobiles, tablets and desktop computers.